All prices listed are inclusive of GST, and are based on a per night stay. Prices are subject to change
|All Cabins as Listed.||Price per Night per Cabin|
|1||$100.00 for 1 person
$115.00 for 2 people
$140.00 for 3 people
$150.00 for 4 people
Feel free to inquire about our specials – Phone Tony on 0427 769 048
- Infants up to 5 yrs of age stay for free.
- Cabins serviced weekly.
- For your convenience, detergent and laundry powder is provided in the laundry to use.
- Free to use all camp kitchen facilities at your will, while you enjoy your stay with us at Tiaro Tourist Stopover
Arrivals & Departure Times
- Check in Time – 2 pm. to 8 pm. Happy to make arrangements for those expecting a late arrival.
- Check out Time – 10 am.
- Cabins 1 to 6 – a minimum of $50.00 deposit or 20%, which is the greater at the time, is required at the time of booking to secure the dates you require for your stay with us.
Cancellation/ Refund Policy
- We are happy to provide a full refund,if a cancellation ,or changes are made to a booking, provided at least 48 hrs notice is given to management otherwise you will be charged the full amount for the cancelled night booked.
- Leaving early in your stay, will not merit a refund of any sort.
- To ensure all our guests have a pleasant , and enjoyable stay with us , we have a no party policy, and to be fair to all guests, would appreciate your help in making every one’s stay, a happy one, thank you.
Thank you for choosing to stay at Tiaro Tourist Stopover. In order to ensure the comfort, and enjoyment and safety of all our guests staying with us, we have established a few rules to ensure that all dog owners take responsibility in regards to the actions and behaviour of their dogs.
For your convenience, and dog comfort, we do provide dog pillows for your dog to sleep on, and would appreciate if the dogs did not sleep on the beds, we don’t have a problem with the dogs staying in the cabins, we also provide water and food bowls to eat and drink from for your dog.
- Dogs must not be aggressive, or act aggressively
- It’s the dog owners responsibility and the dog owners alone to control and manage their dog.
- Dogs must be leashed and supervised at all times while on park grounds.
- Dogs must be in good health, if the dog has a major illness, please inform staff.
- Dog owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of their dogs or pets waste, placing it in the bins provided .
- Dog owners are personally responsible, for all personal injuries and/ or property damage and/ or losses in relation to any actions of their dog, and agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to the dogs activities.
- Please inform management prior to confirming the booking, that u understand theses rules,and accept them, when bringing your dog with you, thank you.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in the following areas of the park – Camp kitchen, Pool area, and laundry, thank you.