Tiaro Accomodation at Tiaro Tourist StopOver
- Relax and Stay a While...
Welcome to the Tiaro Tourist StopOver (AAA Tourism Rated).
Our new tourist stopover accommodation facility is located 100 metres off the Bruce Highway in Tiaro, about 20 kilometres South of Maryborough. Our facility features:
- Fully Self contained Cabins
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Electric Stove and Microwave
- Television, DVD Player & HD TV Reception
- Double Size Bed and Single Bunks
- Private Verandahs
- Disabled Access Cabin
- Guest Barbecue Area
- Laundry Facility (available by arrangement)
- Easy walking distance to Town
- Approx. 50km inland from Hervey Bay Jet Airport
- Numerous Tourist Attractions
- Historical Features
- Picturesque, Friendly and Secure Surroundings
Your hosts and owners of Tiaro Tourist StopOver, David and Narelle Lightbody will make you welcome and help you enjoy your stay.
Being long term residents of the region, David and Narelle have a wealth of local knowledge to pass on to visitors to make your stay a memorable experience enjoying the natural attractions and many exciting activities offered in the Tiaro region while staying at our Tiaro Accommodation Cabins.